Obama Campaign Names NJDC’s Ira Forman to its Judenrat
Ira Forman’s well-earned position as Obama’s Kapo in Chief
by Bill Levinson
The National “Jewish” “Democratic” Council reported today that NJDC Chair Marc Stanley issued the following statement on the Obama Campaign’s appointment of Ira Forman as its Jewish Outreach Director.
- On behalf of the National Jewish Democratic Council’s Board and Staff, I am ecstatic that the Obama campaign has chosen Ira Forman to lead their outreach to the American Jewish community. I had the opportunity to work closely with Ira for a number of years when he served in his capacities as NJDC’s Executive Director and CEO. I cannot think of anyone better suited to help the campaign reach Jewish voters. Ira’s knowledge and understanding of the Jewish community is unsurpassed, and his passion for the Democratic Party’s principles makes him a perfect fit for his new role.
Mr. Forman’s commitment to the Democratic Party is amply proven by NJDC’s shameless willingness to whitewash the country’s most vicious anti-Semites as long as they identify themselves as Democrats. NJDC is a perfect fit for Barack Obama, who consorts personally with vicious Jew-haters and racists like Al Sharpton along with his racist pastor and the anti-Catholic and anti-Semitic hate group MoveOn.org.
Here, and it is still amazingly online, is where Ira Forman signed his name to a proven lie to whitewash MoveOn.org’s welcome of hate speech against Jews (and Catholics, Evangelical Christians, and others) on a forum over which it exercised editorial control.
- Republican claims that progressive websites, such as MoveOn.org, are filled with anti-Semitism just isn’t true. Indeed, of the tens of thousands of postings on MoveOn.org each week, there have been a very small number of anonymous anti-Semitic postings on the site. Critically, those postings were made in an open forum where non-members and members alike can post comments anonymously.
Counter to the editorial’s assertion, the postings were taken down immediately by MoveOn officials and refuted immediately by members of the organization. In fact, the Anti-Defamation League letter of which Brooks speaks was written 17 days AFTER MoveOn had already removed the anonymous postings.
This is a proven lie because we personally harvested the following–and these are but a handful of examples–of the anti-Semitic postings AFTER MoveOn.org and NJDC said they were removed.
MoveOn.org Action Forum Talks about Jews
- (1) Israel is guilty of war crimes in their cowardely attack on Lebanon and the whining, arrogant Jew [Tom Lantos] wants Lebanon to demonstrate responsibility ! This is another example of how many Jews/Zioniosts in our Congress use the U.S. for their own greedy purposes. DUMP ISRAEL.
(2) If you are a Jew and want respect;
Denounce Israel’s abuse and occupation of Palestinians for the last 50 yrs and stop spreading the lies you heard on Fox Israel News.
Condemn AIPACs manipulation of the US foreign policy.
Read and acknowledge the validity of the “Israeli Lobby” papers.
Until you do you’ll just sound like the Bush administration defending their reasons for going to war.
If you just can’t do it deny that you are Jewish.
Our parents abused some of us, some were drunks, some were divorced and some had Jewish parents. We don’t have to hang on to our past.
(3) We can all see how AIPAC/Israel has taken control of America. Not to get nasty but jews have a long history of subverting governments for their own enrichment and glory to the detriment of whole societies. Many more than “6 million” have died by semetic aggression, 100′s of millions even,
Ira Forman then shamelessly whitewashes (1) the fact that MoveOn.org allowed this to be posted in the first place on a forum over which it exercised editorial control and (2) the fact, as proven by its mere presence after MoveOn said it had been removed, that MoveOn lied about removing it.
- [Ira Forman continues] Online communities, such as MoveOn.org, are open forums which not only preach free speech, but actually practice it. Jewish voters should take comfort in knowing that MoveOn.org is not a haven for anti-Semitism and the organization will renounce and remove any postings of the sort.
Here, by the way, is the answer we received from NJDC when we provided it with hard evidence that MoveOn.org had lied about not knowing about the hate speech and had lied about removing it (10/31/2006). NJDC’s definition of spam, like its definition of anti-Semitism, seems to be fairly unique. Anti-Semitism is “anything a Republican says or does but nothing a Democrat says or does” while spam is any E-mail that contains facts that are at odds with NJDC’s Ministry of Truth.
- You guys have been asked politiely before, and will be once again — please cease spamming us.
The Forward meanwhile reports that Ira Forman commissioned the anti-Christian hate video “Bubbie versus the GOP,” in which Christians, Jesus, ministers, and the Cross are all portrayed in a “This is the Enemy” context. Here are some examples; note that, were the Star of David placed in the same context as the Cross, the cartoons would be unequivocally anti-Semitic. Ira Forman and NJDC are therefore responsible for material that, because it was published under color of Judaism, could easily be used by anti-Semites to propagate the image of “Jews as Christian-haters.”
There is no doubt that an image of robed figures around a Star of David would have an anti-Semitic context, so the image above is an anti-Christian hate image.
This picture mocks Evangelical Christian beliefs in the Rapture, and ridicules Jesus. The next portrays a Christian minister in a “This is the Enemy” context. We recall in fact that it was Eric Yoffie of the Union of “American” “Hebrew” Congregations who said effectively at the Million Mom March in 2000 that a vote for Al Gore and gun control was a vote for God.
The National Judenrat Democratic Kapos go even further by whitewashing a group that accuses Israel of apartheid and illegal occupation of Arab lands.
- Today, the New Jersey Chapter of the National Jewish Democratic Council (NJDC) condemned State Senator Gerald Cardinale and his wife, Demarest Councilwoman Carole Cardinale for implying that political opponent Joseph Ariyan is soft on terror and anti-Semitism because his law partner is affiliated with a group which defends Arab-Americans from discrimination.
…In one particularly high profile – and saddening – example, State Senator Gerald Cardinale and his wife, Demarest City Councilwoman Carole Cardinale, have alleged that the Senator’s Democratic opponent Joseph Ariyan is somehow soft on terror because Ariyan’s law partner is affiliated with the Arab-American Anti-Discrimination Committee (ADC).
Right, the Arab-American Anti-Discrimination Committee, which has this to say about Israel. What part of the domain name “adcnj.us” does NJDC not understand–or, more likely, want Jewish voters to overlook?
- There exists broad international consensus that that all Israeli settlements in the West Bank – including those in East Jerusalem – violate the Fourth Geneva Convention and are, therefore, illegal according to international law. Any sales of settlements are presumably illegal.
The illegality of Israeli settlements in the Occupied Palestinian Territories has been affirmed by the UN Security Council in Resolution 465, the International Court of Justice, the world’s highest legal body, in article 120 of its July 9, 2004 advisory opinion (http://www.icj-cij.org/icjwww/idocket/imwp/imwpframe.htm), and by several major human rights organizations worldwide. Not only did the US government repeatedly affirm this position throughout the 1970s and 1980s, but the Israeli Supreme Court has acknowledged de facto its validity by ruling that the West Bank and Gaza Strip are under “belligerent occupation” in 1979, 2002 and 2004.
Is “Kapo,” a word for a Jew who collaborated with Jew-haters as a concentration camp trustee or Judas goat too strong a word for NJDC? The fact that NJDC whitewashed the Arab-American Anti-Discrimination Committee whose own Web page, as shown above, shows exactly where it stands on Israel suggests that NJDC’s own support for Israel (as a fellow free nation) consists of lip service and is invoked only to persuade credulous and ill-informed Jews to vote for people with Ds after their names, no matter how loathsome these individuals might be.