Obama’s Islamist connection and agenda
[I will be posting many more articles on Qatar who has become a major player in the ME yet only has 1.6 million people.]
By Ted Belman (First published on June 11/12)
Barack Obama’s decision to go back on his commitment to campaign with public financing in the ’08 campaign, surprised many. I believe that he did so after he cut a deal with Saudi Arabia and Qatar for hundreds of millions in financing in exchange for a full embrace of the Muslim Brotherhood. I also believe that he cut a separate deal with Soros.
Frank Gaffney and the Center of Security Policy presented a 10-Part Analysis of The Muslim Brotherhood in America which fully documents this embrace.
Here is just a smattering of articles on the subject of Obama’s relationship with the Muslin Brotherhood.
Obama in bed with the Muslim Brotherhood?
Obama Neuters War on Islamic Terrorists
TEAM OBAMA & THE ISLAMISTS
Obama is looking to replace Abdullah with the Muslim Brotherhood
Obama and Hamas
Recently I posted Jihad’s Willing Executioners by Clare Lopez who is a senior fellow at the Clarion Fund, writes regularly for RadicalIslam.org, and is a strategic policy and intelligence expert with a focus on Middle East, national defense, and counterterrorism issues. I have also been talking to her and Jerry Gordon, a former Army Intelligence officer who served during the Vietnam era. He publishes on the Iconoclast and closely follows the Middle East and Islamism.
We began, by discussing this article: Syria: Expat Businessmen Set Up Opposition Fund – SNC
- Syrian expat businessmen set up a $300 million Doha-based fund to support opposition against Syrian President Bashar al Assad, opposition Syrian National Council (SNC) Secretary General Wael Merza said June 6, Reuters reported. The fund will also seek to establish strong relationships between Syrian businessmen inside and outside the country and to protect civilians, Merza said. He said the majority of the fund will provide technical support, as well as logistical support to the SNC operations in Syria. The fund will likely receive clear support from neighboring countries such as Qatar in the coming weeks, Merza said.
- This is what we’re up against: Qatar (home-away-from-home for the MB & al-Qaradawi) is playing banker for the MB takeover of the ME….and the USG is totally on board with that.
- The street expression is money talks and people walk. We need to connect the dots between Qatar, Qaradawi and the West Wing in the Obama White NSC pushing this MB agenda. Madame Secretary’s husband, foremr President Bill Clinton has minted millions giving speeches in the UAE sponsored by this Salafist network. Then there are the several millions the Saudis contributed to the Clinton Presidential Library in Little Rock, as well as the King Fahd Center for Middle east and Islamic Studies at the University of Arkansas.
- Yes, exactly – I think you are right – and the WH rep to this event was Farah Pandith, notorious for connections to MB and other jihadist elements.
On Wed, Jun 6, 2012 at 8:49 PM, Jerome Gordon wrote:
I think I may just have connected the ‘dots’. It is the infamous US – Islamic Forum in Qatar funded in part by the Saban Center at The Brookings Institution. Note who appeared as keynote speaker at this year’s event in Qatar- the OIC head, Ihsanoglu. The Saban Center has the back door to the Obama West Wing. aban is the Israeli -born leftist media mogul of Power Rangers fame.
9th US-Islamic World Forum in Qatar
The 2012 U.S.-Islamic World Forum, convened by the Brookings Project on U.S. Relations with the Islamic World, housed within the Saban Center for Middle East Policy, in partnership with the State of Qatar, will take place in Doha, Qatar, on May 29-31.
(Ahlul Bayt News Agency) – The Secretary General of the Organization of Islamic Cooperation (OIC) Ekmeleddin Ihsanoglu will be a keynote speaker at the 9th US-Islamic World Forum taking place in Doha, Qatar on May 29-31, 2012. The OIC is also hosting the welcome reception on May 28.
The 9th annual US-Islamic World Forum, convened by the Brookings Institution in partnership with the State of Qatar, is themed ‘New Voices, New Directions’. It will feature emerging leaders from across the Muslim world. The Forum will discuss political change in the Arab countries, the leading forces inspiring and shaping cultural development across the Muslim world, the power of non-state actors, and the new geopolitical challenges.
- Prior to Obama’s pursuit of the Presidency, he had little if anything to do with the MB. But immediately after his election he was totally into it.
The only way such a dramatic thing could have happenned so quickly is if he made an alliance during the campaign. I am guessing that he cut a deal with QATAR during the campaign whereby he received part of his unprecedented campaign financing in exchange for his agreement to do what he is currently doing and has done since his inauguration.
- Believe the ties go back much farther than 2008….although, we do know that at least one staffer was forced to resign after it became known he was in contact w/HAMAS….no worries, I think he’s at DHS now.
Recall too, that Edward Said Chair, Rashid Khalidi, at Columbia U. was BHO’s mentor, social broker, and likely interface w/Saudi and other ME $$$. Qatar funding makes a lot of sense here, too – just maybe not quite so recent….they have emerged as the MB’s primary bankers…and were home-away-from-home to al-Qaradawi for decades….funded the AQ take-over of Libya and now deep into supporting the Syrian (MB) opposition (along with Turkey and…BHO’s admin).
I said you are right because in Sept ’08, Jack Cashill wrote:
- As far back as 1988, however, Obama had serious pull. He would need it. As previously reported, Khalid al-Mansour, principal adviser to Saudi Prince Al-Waleed bin Talal, lobbied friends like Manhattan Borough president Percy Sutton to intervene at Harvard on Obama’s behalf.
An orthodox Muslim, al-Mansour has not met the crackpot anti-Semitic theory he could not embrace. As for bin Talal, in October 2001, New York mayor Rudy Giuliani sent his $10 million relief check back un-cashed after the Saudi billionaire blamed 9/11 on America.
- To reinforce what Clare is talking about, Obama was a Chicago buddy of the infamous Ali Abunimah editor of the Electronic Intifada in Chicagoland days. Obama attended many dinners for the Arab American Anti-Defamation group inclouding the one with he and Michelle sitting at the table of the late Edward Said and his wife back in 1998. That is up on the internet. He was alleged to have given Raschid Khalidi effusive toasts at his going away party to assume the $5.0 million endowed Edward Said Chair of Middle East History at my alma mater, Columbia. That was captured on a video and lurks in a vault at the Los Angeles Times that many had requested it be released in the run up to the Novemebr 2008 Presidential election.
Then there are his murky connections to Antoi Rezko, Syrian entrepeneur and swindler who was sentenced to a term in a federal pen of 10.5 years. If one really wanted to dig deeper, I suspect he had connections with Saudi and Emirate dough, prior to his opting to take wealthy Chicago Jewish money from the likes of the Sam Zell, the Crown and Pritzker families. As you may recall, Penny Pritzker was his 2008 campaign National Finance Chair.
My analogy for Obama is the play and later film Six Degrees of Separation about a african American con artist you passes himself off as Malcolm X’s bastard son sucking up to Civil Rights liberals on Manhattan West Side who lend him dough. Same for these mega wealthy Jews who thought Obama was their ticket to a multi-racial American dream.
I asked Jamers E Horn, an ex-CIA guy, and author of DiDiDawDawDiDi what he thought of this exhange. He replied:
- Obama reportedly received between three hundred and five hundred million dollars for his 2008 campaign from “undisclosed” and blocked sources, mostly from the middle east. There are also millions in laundered money from George Soros as well. Check out
- Am not so sure CIA had or has the lead on this MB outreach….seems that’s been handled more by insiders from BHO’s political and appointed team – Rashad Hussain, OIC rep, for instance, or Tom Perez at DoJ. McDonough is point man to the MB from the NSC, working with Brennan. Others had infiltrated deep within ExecBranch at least as far back as Clinton admin (Abdulrahman Alamoudi) and gained more ground during Bush admin (Alamoudi again, al-Arian, Grover Norquist and his spawn).
Intel Community (apart from Cabinet Depts., like DHS, which are in on it) seems mostly oblivious, esp. CIA, although FBI is deeply involved with MB and has been for long time. That now extends down to LLE, e.g., LAPD – full court press is on now to take down the NYPD, which is still independent and effective.
- And we can’t forget Huma Mahmood Abedin deputy chief of staff and aide to US Secretary of State Hillary Clinton. Her mother teaches at Wahhabist U in Saudi Arabia, does she not.
Frank Gafney JR covered this in his 10-part PPT course on the MB in America. He outlines in detail how a lot of this has transpired and continues to get worse by the moment.
Jerry Gordon wrote a very detailed article for the June issue of the New English Review under the title Does Muslim Blasphemy Trump Free Speech in America?. In it he discloses just how deep the MB penetration is in the State of Tennessee.
In Februyary of this year, Qatar hosted the International Conference on Jerusalem at which His Highness Sheikh Hamad bin Khalifa Al Thani, the Emir of the State of Qatar calls on the UN to ‘investigate the measures Israel has taken to Judaise Jerusalem since its occupation in 1967′. At this conference, Mahmud Abbas called on Arabs and Muslims to visit Jerusalem in the face of what he called Israel’s accelerated efforts to Judaize the city.
At the Herzlia Conference I spoke with one of the speakers, Mr. Salman Shaikh, Director, Brookings Doha Center. He told me that he was one of the people who drafted the Roadmap for the State Department. I told him that he probably drafted the Saudi Plan for them as well. He asked me why we didn’t talk to Hamas. I said that we have nothing to offer them. Not the answer he was expecting. He then pushed the Saudi Plan for our acceptance. I said nothing doing, we want all the land and we are entitled to it. He quoted international law as recited in R242 as prohibiting us from acquiring land by force. I said that was never the law because you can acquire land in a defensive war. He didn’t challenge me on that.
Four months ago, there was a news item reporting that Qatar was promoting Wahabbism in Europe. This guy was probably behind the US embrace of the MB. He kept saying how they were moderating. Pure State Department BS.
A few days ago, we read, US Holding ‘Hundreds’ of Meetings with Jihad-Linked Group
I do not believe that a Romney administration is likely to be much better. After all George Bush started the outreach. The GOP is just as wedded to political correctness as anyone else. It isn’t about to start telling the truth about Islam.
America is doomed.